DIY Room and Linen Spray:
20 drops of your favorite Young Living essential oil
1/3 cup water
1 Tablespoon of witch hazel extract
Glass Spray Bottle
Directions: Combine all ingredients in the glass spray bottle. Shake well before lightly spraying cloth items. Allow to dry completely and enjoy the essential oil-infused freshness!
Of course before switching to all-natural products, we used dryer sheets, so static in the laundry was never really an issue. But now that I know the dangers of dryer sheet. I’ve had to resort to more natural ways to get rid of static cling.
What dangers are we talking about? Here are just some of the chemicals inside fabric softeners and what they’ve been linked to:
- Benzyl acetate: Linked to pancreatic cancer
- Benzyl Alcohol: Upper respiratory tract irritant
- Ethanol: On the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Hazardous Waste list and can cause central nervous system disorders
- A-Terpineol: Can cause respiratory problems, including fatal edema, and central nervous system damage
- Ethyl Acetate: A narcotic on the EPA’s Hazardous Waste list
- Camphor: Causes central nervous system disorders
- Chloroform: Neurotoxic, anesthetic and carcinogenic
- Linalool: A narcotic that causes central nervous system disorder
- Pentane: A chemical known to be harmful if inhaled
I love my dryer balls. Which are made of felted wool they are toss in the dryer along with my laundry. They help speed up drying time as well as reducing static.
ADDING ESSENTIAL OILS TO DRYER BALLS
Who doesn’t love their clothes to smell? I add 3-4 drops of my favorite essential oils to each dryer ball. This usually lasts 2-4 loads before I have to add more! Here’s a few essential oil recommendations; it’s fun creating combinations that make your clothes smell so wonderful:
- Lavender and Orange.
- Purification and Tea Tree. Great when cleaning sheets during the immune boosting season.
- Orange and Stress Away. Smells like a dreamsicle.
- Jade Lemon
- Peppermint and Ylang-Ylang for sheets and towels
HOMEMADE NATURAL ANTI STATIC SPRAY INGREDIENTS
- Add organic which hazel in a small spray bottle
- add 5 drops of lavender essential oil (EO of choice)
- Spray on static clothes and voila!
Whip up this easy guacamole dip for a super-easy snack. Our guacamole recipe is a quick and simple way to feed your family or a crowd. When you add Young Living’s new Vitality™ essential oils to your guacamole ingredients, you get a punch of flavor in just a couple of drops. We love the classic taste of Lime Vitality, while Citrus Fresh™ Vitality gives this treat a dynamic citrus kick for a guacamole unlike any other. Use this avocado dip for a Mexican-inspired fiesta, a simple after-school snack, or a healthy topping for lunches and dinners.
What better way to enjoy a hot summer day than by making lemonade? This DIY lemonade recipe combines fresh lemons, sweet honey, and Lavender essential oil for a sophisticated twist on a classic beverage. Simple and delicious, Young Living’s Lavender Lemonade is the perfect summer companion.
Wondering how to remove makeup in a gentle, effective way? With these homemade makeup remover pads, taking off mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow is a breeze. Thanks to an airtight container and presoaked wipes, removing makeup becomes a one-step process for a simple nighttime routine. Plus, this natural makeup remover is homemade, so you know exactly what goes into it. Add this easy DIY to your makeup drawer!