Lemon is one of my favorite essential oils. It smells just like fresh lemons!
HOW CAN I USE IT?
When done correctly, lemon essential oil can be used internally, topically and aromatically.
WHAT ARE SOME USES FOR LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL?
Skin Care Mood Lifting
Health and Digestion
TOP 20 USES
1. Diffuse or ingest while studying to help retain information
2. Rub on elbows and feet to smooth calluses, corns and bunions
3. Add a few drops to the dishwasher to help prevent water spots
4. Add a drop or 2 to water to kill germs and help reduce heartburn
5. When used internally with peppermint, and grapefruit can help aid in weight loss
6. Rub several drops on varicose veins to improve circulation and relieve pressure on the vein.
7. Use 1-2 drops to remove gum, crayon and oil and grease spots
8. Fill a bowl with cool water and 2-3 drops of lemon oil, add fruit and stir. Let sit for 3-5 minutes
9. Add a few drop to laundry to help with the musty smell, in case you forget to take your clothes out of the washer
10. Diffuse to help lift mood and fight depression
11. Add 2-3 drops with water in a spray bottle to help clean and sanitize surfaces
12. Place a drop on oil skin to blemish to help balance oily skin
13. Add a few drops to the bottom of the trash can to help eliminate odors
14. Add a few drops to the garbage disposal to help eliminate odors
15. Add 10-15 drops to a gallon of natural carpet cleaner solution to help brighten carpet and rugs and leave the room smelling fresh.
16. Add a few drops to baking soda and water to use as an all natural soft scrub
17. Add to face cleanser to help slough off dead skin cells and create a fresh, clean complexion
18. Massage into cellulite to help improve circulation and eliminate waste from cells
19. Add a few drops to a glass of water for a detoxifying drink (works great for hangovers!)
20. Add a few drops to warm water and honey to help soothe sore throat