I’ve been doing some research on Frankincense today and this oil is MIND BLOWING, you guys! First of all, it’s one of Young Living’s most expensive oils, but it comes in the Premium Starter Kit, which is an incredible deal and the most cost-effective way to get this oil! (I have one $20 off voucher) – Frankincense was given to baby Jesus as a gift, so you know it has to be good.
The word Frankincense appears 17 times in the King James Bible. It’s considered a holy oil in the Middle East and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years.
Frankincense has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness, so it’s perfect to diffuse during meditation or prayer!
It is so good for promoting healthy skin and helping with those fine lines and wrinkles.
Frankincense Vitality oil can be taken internally to support well-being and normal cell health!
Young Living distills its Frankincense oil from Boswellia carterii trees located in northern Africa near the Arabian peninsula. I LOVE learning about these oils and everything they can do for us! Knowledge is power and power is in Prayer!!
Let’s take a closer look at what the components of frankincense mean for our daily lives:
5 Amazing Uses for Frankincense Essential Oil
1. Beautiful Skin: Frankincense essential oil is great for your skin.
2. Healthy Respiration: Support your respiratory system with Frankincense. Inhale directly from the bottle, diffuse, or rub into hands and inhale. You can also rub some Frankincense essential oil on your toes or directly under the toes. Apply to chest and/or spine.
3. Calming: I use Frankincense to calm my family young children when they are sick, worried, or overwhelmed. I rub a few drops, diluted with a carrier oil, on their chest and they always seem so peaceful afterward.
4. Help Support Emotional Well-Being and Hormones: Frankincense has been use as an uplifting mood booster. Diffuse it and notice the difference.
5. Help with Clarity and Focus: Used topically on the base of the neck or used aromatically can help with mental clarity and improve focus. You can also place three drops in the palm of your hand, rub hands together to warm the oil, and then hold hands around your hose and mouth while taking 3 deep breaths.
Below you will find these 17 references listed in King James Bible.
1 Chronicles 9:29
Song of Solomon 3:6
Song of Solomon 4:6,14