My favorite essential oil this month is Melrose Essential Oil. Melrose oil can help you achieve flawless, beautiful skin that glows with health. I have been amazed over the past two weeks what it has done for my completion. My skin texture and complexion have improved greatly just by apply a couple of drops of melrose oil to morning and night routine.
As you apply Melrose oil on your skin, its nourishing constituents will be deeply absorbed by the skin, thereby delivering the nutrients that will boost your skin’s health. It will even out your skin tone and brighten up your dull skin. The result is a smoother, softer skin that glows.
What is in Melrose Essential Oil Blend?
There are four different essential oils in Melrose. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Melaleuca alternifolia Essential Oil (Tea Tree Oil) has cleansing properties and supports healthy skin by refreshing and comforting.
- Melaleuca quinquenervia (MQV, Nerolina or Naouli Oil) is a cousin to Tea Tree Oil but this has a more delicate aroma and is said to be gentler. I often use this oil over melaleuca alternifolia for the animals as they seem to prefer it.
- Rosemary Esential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) was one of the most broadly used plants throughout the ages. Supports a healthy lifestyle regimen and overall well-being*. Rosemary includes the naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol and alpha-pinene.
- Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) promotes a healthy immune response, and may support overall wellness*. An important ingredient in Young Living’s Thieves blend, its principal constituent is eugenol.
*Side Effects of Melrose Oil
The four essential oils that comprise Melrose oil are generally safe for use; however, people with sensitive skin are advised to do a skin patch test before use as it may cause an allergic reaction. There is not enough data on its safety on pregnant and lactating women, so it is best to speak to a doctor before using the product.
Melrose can calm and soothe the mind. That is right it can have a Spiritual Influence. Diffusing Melrose in a room can help with negative emotions. Diffuse Melrose in your room or workspace if it is having an emotionally effect on your mind, specially if there has been an accident, conflict or irritation. This can be soothing and help will release trauma and stress.
This oil is also fantastic for those who are impatient. You know those people that get annoyed and irritated easily by being impatient! WOW…..This might be the main reason why I love it so essential oil so much. The oil will help you accept the situation as it is, help you restore your balance and release urgency.
Curious to how to use this oil?
- Use diluted – 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil: one part of vegetable oil for adults). Then,
- Apply several drops (2-4) on feet, ears and brow
- Apply several drops (2-4) to area
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
- Directly inhale, or\
Want to hear about more Melrose Testimonies?
Join our Facebook Oily Education Group. Email or Facebook me for more details.
Do you have a personal story to share about this Essential Oil?
Please share below in the comments. I would love to hear them!